TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, prize draws and competitions shall together be referred to as “Competition(s)”. By entering the Competition you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The Competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Maisons du Monde Group, as well as their families, agencies or anyone else associated with the Competition.
3. To enter, visit http://blog.maisonsdumonde.com/uk/win-300-room-refresh/ and register your details before the closing date of 10th January 2019. No purchase necessary. One entry per person. Earn additional chances to win by referring other entrants through your unique tracked URL. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late, incomplete, illegible or defaced entries will not be accepted.
4. The prize consists of £300 to spend online at Maisons du Monde UK (https://www.maisonsdumonde.com/UK/en) in a single transaction through a Maisons du Monde representative.
5. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
6. The winner will be selected in a random draw conducted by Maisons du Monde UK, from all valid entries received by the closing date. The draw will take place within 7 working days of the closing date.
7. The winner will be notified by email within a maximum of 7 days of being chosen. The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event that the winner has not responded within 28 days then the promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner.
8. By entering the competition, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the competition. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. By entering, winners agree that if they win they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
10. To the full extent permitted by law the Promoter or its agencies will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this competition beyond its reasonable control.
11. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the competition or the Maisons du Monde website, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
12. In no circumstances is the Competition in any way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or any other social media channel.
13. The first name, surname and county of the winner(s) will be available for 28 days after the closing date and can be requested by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter at Maisons du Monde UK, 1 Mark Square, London EC2A 4EG and use the name of the Competition – “Maisons du Monde 2019 Refresh” as a reference.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to (i) cancel this Promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry, and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
15. The promoter of this competition is MDM UK Furniture & Decoration Ltd, reg no: 9948209, England, Tower Bridge House, 1 St Katherine’s Way, London, E1W 1DD