Unique Home Stays x Maisons du Monde
Unique Home Stays allows you to escape the every day, offering wanderlust-worthy holiday homes in stunning locations. From whimsical country retreats, to luxurious wilderness hideaways, their unique collection of alternative properties embrace individualism. Each home is filled with extraordinary interiors and jam packed with personal touches.
Here at Maisons du Monde, we create unique furniture and decor collections for all styles and budgets. Discover distinctive pieces from our seven styles – classic chic, country house, vintage, industrial, modern, seaside and exotic to suit your personality. Mix and match them however you like to create a home that’s as unique as you are.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, prize draws and competitions shall together be referred to as “Competition(s)”. By entering the Competition you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The Competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Maisons du Monde Group and Unique Home Stays Group, as well as their families, agencies or anyone else associated with the Competition.
3. To enter, visit http://blog.maisonsdumonde.com/uk/win-unique-home-stays-maisons-du-monde/ and resister your details before the closing date of Wednesday 31st October 2018. No purchase necessary. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late, incomplete, illegible or defaced entries will not be accepted.
– The competition will run exclusively from Wednesday 10th October 2018 to Wednesday 31st October 2018.
4. The prize consists of £500 to spend online at Maisons du Monde UK (https://www.maisonsdumonde.com/UK/en) in a single transaction as well as a three night weekend stay (Friday – Monday), OR a four night mid-week stay (Mon-Friday) at The Viewing Gallery (https://www.uniquehomestays.com/self-catering/uk/cornwall/portreath/the-viewing-gallery/) courtesy of Unique Home Stays.
– This stay at The Viewing Gallery must be taken at a time mutually suitable to the owner of the property and the prize winner.
-The stay at The Viewing Gallery is for a maximum of six guests.
-The winner must telephone Unique Home Stays to arrange their stay at The Viewing Gallery. The name of the winner will also need to be confirmed by the competition organiser (Maisons du Monde UK).
– A damages deposit of £1000 will be required by the prize winner and will be fully refunded within four working days of the end of the holiday, should the booking terms and conditions be met. This is payable directly to and refundable by Unique Home Stays.
– Unique Home Stays hold no responsibility for the unlikely event of the selected property being deemed unsuitable for guests, or should it be taken off our portfolio before the winner can take the holiday.
-The stay must take place within the low season (1st October – 31st March) and excludes Christmas, New Year, Easter, half terms, public holidays or bank holidays, and is subject to availability.
-The stay at The Viewing Gallery must be booked within three months of the winning date, and may only be redeemed within 12 months.
-Standard booking terms and conditions apply. See http://www.uniquehomestays.com/terms-conditions.asp
– Travel is not included.
– The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The winner will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming or partaking of the prize.
5. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
6. The winner will be selected in a random draw conducted by Maisons du Monde UK, from all valid entries received by the closing date. The draw will take place within 7 working days of the closing date.
7. The winner will be notified by email within a maximum of 7 days of being chosen. The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event that the winner has not responded within 28 days then the promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner.
8. By entering the competition, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the competition. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. By entering, winners agree that if they win they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
10. To the full extent permitted by law the Promoter or its agencies will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this competition beyond its reasonable control.
11. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the competition or the Maisons du Monde website, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
13. In no circumstances is the Competition in any way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or any other social media channel.
14. The first name, surname and county of the winner(s) will be available for 28 days after the closing date and can be requested by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter at Maisons du Monde UK, 1 Mark Square, London EC2A 4EG and use the name of the Competition – “Maisons du Monde x Unique Home Stays” as a reference.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to (i) cancel this Promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry, and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
16. The promoter of this competition is MDM UK Furniture & Decoration Ltd, reg no: 9948209, England, Tower Bridge House, 1 St Katherine’s Way, London, E1W 1DD